Product Operations Analyst
🚀 About Us
We’re building the world’s workforce migration platform to eliminate friction to economic mobility.
Borderless is breaking down borders. In many countries, there are huge workforce shortages in important sectors like healthcare, construction and education. At the same time, there are talented people all over the world looking to migrate for greater economic opportunity. Unfortunately, borders and bureaucracy get in the way.
We’re starting in the UK care sector where the problem is particularly acute. Care providers regularly turn away large numbers of families who need care, because they simply don’t have the staff. We also hear distressing accounts of care workers being charged £20,000+ by unethical third parties to secure a job in the UK. We believe something must change.
Borderless is a technology platform that streamlines hiring and sponsorship for both employers and candidates, enabling employers to fill their staffing shortages and workers to migrate for new opportunities. Using our software, employers can ethically source, hire and relocate staff without needing to become an expert in UK immigration law; while candidates are fully supported throughout the process.
⚡️About the Role
We’re looking for our first Product Operation Analyst to unlock efficiencies and quality improvements in our operations through analysis, process design, and project management.
🔥What you’ll do
- You'll work with our Immigration team and founders, wear multiple hats, and take ownership of candidate experiences becoming point of contact about : immigration related emails, responding to inquiries, work alongside Product and Engineering to troubleshoot more technical queries.
- Take ownership of Immigration admin inquiries over phone and email while looking out for how to automatize operations within immigration
- Daily responsibilities for an PO vary, but often times will develop a deep understanding of streamlined processes and the importance of efficient yet sustainable solutions
- Be a liaison between the immigration and engineering teams as well as our candidates seeking immigration support.
- Ideate and develop new process improvements deliverables that help improve existing team processes and operations
Provide your own feedback and input to help shape Borderless’s growing global immigration support operations
👩💻 What you'll need:
- Strong proficiency in handling email, phone calls and chat interactions to provide technical support to customers; whilst ensuring high-level of customer/candidate satisfaction.
- Great analytical skills and strong data literacy.
- Experience in automating workflows, process and supported building scalable products
- You have incredible organisational skills and have the ability to juggle multiple projects with startup mindset – willingness to roll up your sleeves and excitement to learn
- Immaculate attention to detail.
- Natural troubleshooting skills and strong technical aptitude
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Ideally, you know the startup space, and you get energy from being in a fast-paced environment. You’re able to adapt, be flexible and collaborate, even when the processes aren’t 100%. You’re just keen to get stuck in and make things happen
- Communication Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and work in a small team.
- Energy Incredible energy, passion and enthusiasm for growing a business which can have global impact.
- Adaptable Can operate at multiple levels: not afraid to roll up sleeves and able to think creatively & strategically about our approach
- Bias for action Fast learner, pick things up quickly, you want to hustle and do things now rather than later.
- Autonomous Able to flourish in an unstructured and uncertain environment, with less formal guidance. You’re self-motivated, proactive, and adaptable to change.
- Drive to improve You’re constantly seeking improvements to our system & process.
💯What you'll get:
- 💫 Competitive salary and equity. Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Borderless
- ✈️ 25 days holiday each year + plus bank holidays
- 💻 Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
- 📚 £500 Annual Learning & Development budget
- 🚲 Cycle To Work scheme
- 🍍 Every fourth Friday: company lunch + half day
👥 Our Team and Way We Work
Prefer in-person work: our whole team generally operates 4 days in-person and 1 day remote (we’re based at the Hoxton WeWork).
We’re a small but diverse team, with 10 different nationalities represented! Check us out here
We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.