Right Hand CEO Internship
We are looking for a dynamic, rigorous, and well-rounded business student curious about the startup ecosystem and passionate about contributing to a more resilient and sustainable future.
Plantik Biosciences is an agri-biotech startup developing Plant Engineering technologies to create climate-resilient plants faster. Extreme weather events, such as heat waves, are becoming more frequent than ever. Plants are highly vulnerable to temperature fluctuations. Their ability to fight heat stress has a huge impact on food security, farmers’ livelihoods, and plant biodiversity. Plantik addresses this challenge by introducing resilience into plants while building scalable technologies to benefit big and emerging crops alike.
Based out of Station F and Genopole in the Greater Paris Region, Plantik is supported by Future Food Fund, EIT food, HEC Incubator, and other key stakeholders in the food & ag sector.
- Project Management: Collaborate closely with the CEO on key strategic projects, such as fundraising, partnership management, grant applications, and more.
- Market Research and Due Diligence: Conduct research on industry trends, stakeholders, legislation changes, and other relevant topics to help inform new strategies.
- People Operations: Manage the hiring process, such as onboarding new hires, organising team events, and more.
- Administrative Support: Provide general administrative assistance to the CEO, such as financials & accounting, and internal and external communications.
- Master 1 or 2 student from a business school or related fields
- You are autonomous, rigorous, and well organised
- You enjoy being involved in new topics all the time
- You are a problem-solver passionate about impact
- You have great communication skills in English. French is a plus
When, Where, and How to apply
- 6 months starting from December 2023, or January 2024 🗓️
- Location: Station F, 75013 Paris. Be prepared to experience the biggest startup campus in the world and appreciate the dynamic ecosystem! 🔝
- Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in touch from there!