Dialogue Engineer (U.S. - 6 month FTC)
PolyAI automates customer service through lifelike voice assistants that let customers lead a conversation. Our voice assistants make it possible for businesses to deliver outstanding customer service that rivals their human agents.
This role is suited to those who want to be accountable and influential. And for those who want their words to be spoken to millions of customers of global brands.
Salary: $55,000-$65,000 (annual salary)
- Designing the customer experience of virtual assistants, from simple FAQ answers to long and complex conversations
- Helping build and maintain virtual assistants both using internal tools and Python
- Obsessing over metrics to assess performance and customer satisfaction — making sure everything you do is measurable and having a big impact
- Listening to how real customers interact with your designs, and prioritising the right things to make each call even better
- Helping our engineering team ensure that our implementations of Generative AI areeffective, accurate, and safe
- A fixation on good user experience, you are meticulous and have an eye for detail
- Ability to explain and distil complex ideas and user flows using clear, plain, supportive, inclusive language
- Interest in natural language understanding and conversational AI
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python
- Some knowledge or aptitude for analytics or data science
- BS/MS degree in Interaction Design, Linguistics or another Social Science field
- Experience managing both internal and external stakeholders through various stages of content development
- Experience with NLU technology
- Experience with data manipulation, data analytics, and visualization
PolyAI Benefits - US
- Participation in the company’s employee share options plan
- 100% of Single Cost (employee) and 50% of Dependent for medical, dental & vision
- Life Insurance
- STD and LTD
- The opportunity to contribute to the company's 401k plan
- 20 days vacation + 10 public holidays + paid sick leave
- Annual learning and development allowance
- One-off WFH allowance when you join
- Enhanced parental leave
Equal Opportunity Statement:
PolyAI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All employment decisions at PolyAI will be based on the business needs without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, neurodiversity status or disability status.